- Booking Information.Terms and conditions.
- Privacy Notice
- Environmental Green Policy
- About Us
- Business / Single Travellers: 10 Reasons to Stay
- Holidays for Two
- Travel Directions
- Cycling Holidays, Bike Hire, Cycle Routes
- Doggy Code of Conduct
- Holidays in East Yorkshire
- Castles, Houses And Gardens
- Attractions and Activities
- Our Top 10 Value Eating Places
- Shop Like A Local
- Done everything in the area?
- Yorkshire Coast Nature-wildlife tours & events
- Adventurous Activities in the Area
- Golfer's East Coast Passport Offer
- Access Statement and Wheelchair taxis
- Website Policy
In this section, you will find useful information to assist you in planning your self-catering cottage holiday in Yorkshire.
We have a superb location near Bridlington on the East Yorkshire coast, within easy reach of Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby and York.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Field House Farm Holiday Cottages Information
Done everything in the area?
We're very lucky to get a lot of returning visitors. One couple has been thirty times! You'd think people might run out of new things to do, but there are plenty of less publicised activities and places that are well worth a visit.
Here's just a few less obvious suggestions:
- Skidby Windmill, near Beverley. A working windmill, where you can purchase flour.
- Speeton Church on the clifftops. Isolated and tiny, but well worth the walk.
- Scarborough Cricket Festival. A lovely old-fashioned cricket ground in the centre of the town.
- Millington Pastures, deep in the Yorkshire Wolds - stunning scenery, but steep! Cafe and pub in the village.
- A trip up Flamborough Lighthouse. Inexpensive and quirky. You won't find better views anywhere else.
- Afternoon tea at Goddards in York. Step back into the past. Edwardian elegance.
- Hull Freedom Festival. Street theatre and music. A big event and fun!
- Local farmer's markets at Driffield, Humber Bridge and Malton.
- Tea dancing at Bridlington Spa.
- A ghost walk in Bridlington Old Town.
- Fishing from the harbour top in Bridlington.
- Burnby Hall Gardens, Pocklington. Water lily collection. Open in summer months only. Excellent cafe.
- Filey Brigg and Country Park. Walk on the cliffs at high tide and amongst the rocks at low tide.