- Booking Information
- About Us
- Business / Single Travellers: 10 Reasons to Stay
- Holidays for Two
- Travel Directions
- Cycling Holidays, Bike Hire, Cycle Routes
- Doggy Code of Conduct
- Holidays in East Yorkshire
- Castles, Houses And Gardens
- Attractions and Activities
- Our Top 10 Value Eating Places
- Shop Like A Local
- Done everything in the area?
- Yorkshire Coast Nature-wildlife tours & events
- Adventurous Activities in the Area
- Golfer's East Coast Passport Offer
- Access Statement
- Environmental Green Policy
- Website Policy
In this section, you will find useful information to assist you in planning your self-catering cottage holiday in Yorkshire.
We have a superb location near Bridlington on the East Yorkshire coast, within easy reach of Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby and York.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
High Barn Holiday Cottages
A Finalist in Visit England Self Catering Provider 2015, these stunning holiday cottages are tranquil, private, surrounded by natural beauty and close to the Heritage Coast. Watch nesting barn owls on our web-cam!
The York Hop Store and Malt House
Please visit our 5-Star luxury self-catering holiday apartments with private parking in York city centre, just a short stroll from York Minster.
Field House Farm Holiday Cottages Information
Adventurous Activities in the Area
The East Yorkshire Coast is a great base for thrill seekers. Try at least one of these:
- Beach Buggying at Fraisthorpe (own equipment required).
- Wreck Diving off Flamborough Head (own equipment required).
- Go Ape at Dalby Forest. Also, forest cycling trails with all levels of difficulty.
- Four wheel off-road driving.
- Gliding at Pocklington.
- Para-gliding and hang gliding. Sewerby Cliffs is a popular area for this (own equipment required).
- Sea fishing out of Bridlington Harbour or from North Landing, Flamborough.
- Parachute jumping from Grindale Aerodrome.
- Long distance cycle rides throughout the East Riding of Yorkshire.
- The Wold's Way - long distance walk from The Humber Bridge to Filey.
- Whale watching from Whitby. The success rate is incredibly high.
- Pony-trekking at Woldgate, Bridlington.
- Surfing at Cayton Bay, south of Scarborough. One of the north of England's premier spots.
- Clay pigeon shooting at Brandesburton or Fordon.