- Booking Information.Terms and conditions.
- Privacy Notice
- About Us
- Business / Single Travellers: 10 Reasons to Stay
- Holidays for Two
- Travel Directions
- Cycling Holidays, Bike Hire, Cycle Routes
- Doggy Code of Conduct
- Holidays in East Yorkshire
- Castles, Houses And Gardens
- Attractions and Activities
- Our Top 10 Value Eating Places
- Shop Like A Local
- Done everything in the area?
- Yorkshire Coast Nature-wildlife tours & events
- Adventurous Activities in the Area
- Golfer's East Coast Passport Offer
- Access Statement and Wheelchair taxis
- Environmental Green Policy
- Website Policy
In this section, you will find useful information to assist you in planning your self-catering cottage holiday in Yorkshire.
We have a superb location near Bridlington on the East Yorkshire coast, within easy reach of Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby and York.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
High Barn Holiday Cottages
A Finalist in Visit England Self Catering Provider 2015, these stunning holiday cottages are tranquil, private, surrounded by natural beauty and close to the Heritage Coast. Watch nesting barn owls on our web-cam!
The York Hop Store and Malt House
Please visit our 5-Star luxury self-catering holiday apartments with private parking in York city centre, just a short stroll from York Minster.
Field House Farm Holiday Cottages Information
Business / Single Travellers: 10 Reasons to Stay
We have frequently been told by guests that our three smallest cottages are perfect for an individual traveller for a number of reasons:
1. We, the owners, live on site and so guests are reassured that should help be required, we are on hand to assist in any way we can.
2. The site is easily accessed from the surrounding towns and villages, but is quiet, private and safe.
3. There is plenty of parking, close to each cottage.
4. Outside lighting is good.
5. Our Wi-Fi signal has been improved most significantly over the last couple of years and now offers superfast broadband, so working within the cottages in the evening to prepare for work the next day is easy and convenient.
6. No additional charges are made for Wi-Fi use.
7.We are close to several pubs and restaurants which serve modestly priced meals, both at lunch time and in the evening. We can recommend several cafes where the service is particularly helpful and friendly for single travellers.
8. We are VAT rated, so business travellers can use us as they would a hotel for business expenses.
9. We are happy to give you the benefit of our in depth knowledge of the area and its amenities.
10. Choose between The Byre, The Old Dairy and The Turnip House -all quality cottages. They are warm, extremely comfortable and provide everything you will require during your stay.