- Booking Information.Terms and conditions.
- Privacy Notice
- About Us
- Business / Single Travellers: 10 Reasons to Stay
- Holidays for Two
- Travel Directions
- Cycling Holidays, Bike Hire, Cycle Routes
- Doggy Code of Conduct
- Holidays in East Yorkshire
- Castles, Houses And Gardens
- Attractions and Activities
- Our Top 10 Value Eating Places
- Shop Like A Local
- Done everything in the area?
- Yorkshire Coast Nature-wildlife tours & events
- Adventurous Activities in the Area
- Golfer's East Coast Passport Offer
- Access Statement and Wheelchair taxis
- Environmental Green Policy
- Website Policy
In this section, you will find useful information to assist you in planning your self-catering cottage holiday in Yorkshire.
We have a superb location near Bridlington on the East Yorkshire coast, within easy reach of Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby and York.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
High Barn Holiday Cottages
A Finalist in Visit England Self Catering Provider 2015, these stunning holiday cottages are tranquil, private, surrounded by natural beauty and close to the Heritage Coast. Watch nesting barn owls on our web-cam!
The York Hop Store and Malt House
Please visit our 5-Star luxury self-catering holiday apartments with private parking in York city centre, just a short stroll from York Minster.
Field House Farm Holiday Cottages Information
Attractions and Activities
Visitor Attractions, Museums And Other Activities In Yorkshire
Yorkshire really can't be beaten for the range of attractions and activities on offer. There is something for everyone - the choice is enormous. The following are all within a 30 to 60 minutes drive from our holiday cottages, with a few further afield.
- Beverley Racecourse - our nearest. Yorkshire has more racecourses than any other county
- Eden Camp - a really interesting day out. Original 2nd World War POW accommodation, now housing a museum to those who lived and worked there. Great for all ages.
- Flamingoland, Pickering. Yorkshire's answer to Alton Towers, but with the bonus of a really good zoo.
- Hull's Museum Quarter - more free museums than you can cope with in a week
- Lightwater Valley- a little further away, but a super amusement park
- York Designer Outlet- excellent shopping bargains.
- North York Moors Steam Railway - as featured in the Harry Potter films. Not to be missed.
- North Yorkshire Moors - great for picnics, hiking, cycling. Just a beautiful stretch of countryside
- Robin Hood's Bay - atmospheric, historic smuggler's haunt
- Playdale Farm, Cayton. For the little ones in the family
- York - at least a day, probably two. A perfect city for the visitor
- The Deep, Hull. An amazing aquarium inside an iconic building.
- The Yorkshire Wolds - unspoilt and largely unknown