- Booking Information
- About Us
- Business / Single Travellers: 10 Reasons to Stay
- Holidays for Two
- Travel Directions
- Cycling Holidays, Bike Hire, Cycle Routes
- Doggy Code of Conduct
- Holidays in East Yorkshire
- Castles, Houses And Gardens
- Attractions and Activities
- Our Top 10 Value Eating Places
- Shop Like A Local
- Done everything in the area?
- Yorkshire Coast Nature-wildlife tours & events
- Adventurous Activities in the Area
- Golfer's East Coast Passport Offer
- Access Statement
- Environmental Green Policy
- Website Policy
In this section, you will find useful information to assist you in planning your self-catering cottage holiday in Yorkshire.
We have a superb location near Bridlington on the East Yorkshire coast, within easy reach of Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby and York.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
High Barn Holiday Cottages
A Finalist in Visit England Self Catering Provider 2015, these stunning holiday cottages are tranquil, private, surrounded by natural beauty and close to the Heritage Coast. Watch nesting barn owls on our web-cam!
The York Hop Store and Malt House
Please visit our 5-Star luxury self-catering holiday apartments with private parking in York city centre, just a short stroll from York Minster.
Field House Farm Holiday Cottages Information
Our Top 10 Value Eating Places
There is a huge range of restaurants and cafes throughout East Yorkshire. Here are some of our favourites.
- White's,No.12 Wellington Road. Vegetarian Café, locally sourced food , .
- Top floor cafe.Boyes King Street. Lovely views. Honest, simple food. Good value
- Aloha , near The Spa. Hawaian menu. Fun with a family.
- Marton Manor Farm Cafe, at the end of Jewison Lane. Farm shop also. Play area. Pigs.
- The Links, Marton, on the road to Flamborough. Fabulous sea view from terrace.
- The Martonian, Jewison Lane. Value meals. Always busy. Nearest pub and restaurant
- The Georgian Rooms, Bridlington Old Town. Café and antiques
- The Suppatra. Perhaps not budget , but so good., Thai Restaurant.
- The Spa Cafe,Bridlington Spa on the sea front. Enormous scones and lovely sea views.
- Eastfield Garden Centre Two cafes/restaurants. Home cooked food Very popular. Good parking.